“Care for your eyes, you can see your future brightness with them”
- Refractive Services – Treatment of all kinds of Refractive errors; evaluated by the most advanced topographers and performed by state of the art Femtosecond laser and precise Excimer lasers and Smart Pulse technology.
- Cornea Clinic – Evaluation And Management Of Corneal Ulcers, Keratoconus, Ocular Trauma, Chemical Injuries, Surface Disorder ( Dry Eye And Others ), Ocular surface Squamous Neoplasia (OSSN- conjunctival & corneal surface tumors)
- Contact Lens Clinic
- For refractive errors
- Advanced Contact Lenses ( Rose K & Scleral CL) For Keratoconus
- Cosmetic Contact Lenses ( Coloured Contact Lenses)
Instruments Available for Cornea Surgery
- Sirius Tomographer – State Of Art Tomography Machine which evaluates the corneal shape & also provides Aberrometry , Pupillography, Meibography ( Evaluation Of Meibomian Glands)
- Tomey Specular Microscope – Advanced Auto Scan Machine For Evaluating Corneal Endothelium
- Optovue Optical Coherence Tomographer – 2D And 3D Cross Section Of Anterior Segment And Retina
- Haag Streit Slit Lamp Photographer – For Documentation Of Cornea, Ocular Surface, Lens & Iris Disorders
Major OT Procedures for Cornea Treatment
- Refractive Surgeries – Bladeless LASIK (FEMTO LASIK), Traditional (blade) LASIK, Trans PRK ( No Touch Advanced Surface Ablation), Phakic IOLS (ICL , IPCL) , Phototherapeutic Keratectomy
- Corneal Transplantation – Full-thickness (PK) and Partial (lamellar) thickness( DALK, DSEK, DMEK)
- Ocular Surface Reconstruction – Mucous Membrane grafting (MMG) , Amniotic Membrane Transplantation ( AMT), Simple Limbal Epithelial Transplant (SLET) , Symblepharon Treatment, OSSN excision and surface reconstruction
- Corneo-scleral Tear Repairs
- Pterygium Excision (auto Graft +/- Fibrin Glue)
- Corneal Collagen Cross Linking ( C3R) For Keratoconus
Minor OT Procedures for Cornea Treatment
- Management Of Complicated Corneal Ulcer – Glue BCL, Patch Grafts, Intrastromal And Intracameral Antibiotics.
- Cosmetic Treatments Like Corneal Tattooing.
- Management Of Corneal Degenerations By EDTA Chelation And Scrapping BCL.
- Superficial Ocular Foreign Body Removal.
Cornea and Refractive Surgeons & Specialists
At MM Joshi Eye Institute, we have some of the best Cornea and Refractive surgeons in Karnataka who are highly experienced and take complete care of you and your loved ones.